منتديات الشيخ واثق العبيدي
منتديات الشيخ واثق العبيدي ترحب بكم نتشرف بوجودك معنــــــــا تفضل بالضغط على كلمة تسجيل ان كنت زائر او اضغط على كلمة دخول ان كنت عضواً ، اهلا وسهلا
منتديات الشيخ واثق العبيدي ترحب بكم نتشرف بوجودك معنــــــــا تفضل بالضغط على كلمة تسجيل ان كنت زائر او اضغط على كلمة دخول ان كنت عضواً ، اهلا وسهلا
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

TvQuran

الرئيسيةأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخول

TRANSLATION: Khutbah, "Developing Good Character" March 4, 2011

اذهب الى الأسفل 
2 مشترك
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
أبو سهيلة سعيد الأمريكي
عضو جديد
عضو جديد

عدد المساهمات : 9
تاريخ التسجيل : 16/10/2009

TRANSLATION: Khutbah, "Developing Good Character" March 4, 2011 Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: TRANSLATION: Khutbah, "Developing Good Character" March 4, 2011   TRANSLATION: Khutbah, "Developing Good Character" March 4, 2011 Emptyالجمعة 4 مارس - 10:48

In the Name of Allaah; the Entirely Merciful, the Especially Merciful

All thanks and praise is due to Allaah; Creator and Sustainer of all the worlds. Blessings and peace are upon our master Muhammad, and upon his family, and his companions all-together.
There after:
Allaah, the Exalted, said what means, “And indeed, you are of a great moral character.” [Al-Qalam 68: 4]. The Exalted also said what means, “And who restrain anger and who pardon the people” [Aali ‘Imraan 3: 134]. Anas, may Allaah be pleased with him, said, “Allaah’s Messenger (Allaah’s blessings and peace be upon him) was the best of people in character.” [Agreed Upon]. An-Nawaas bin Sam’aan, may Allaah be pleased with him, said that the Prophet (Allaah’s blessings and peace be upon him) said, “True piety is good character. Sin is that which causes turmoil within you, and you hate that it becomes known among the people.” [Muslim]
MUSLIMS! We’re going to talk about, in this Jumu’ah, how to implant a fearful awareness and worshipful nature, for the sake of Allaah alone, in the souls of our children. Today, we’re going to speak to you about how to manifest an Islamic character.
To that end its imperative for us to begin by knowing full well that fearful awareness is established and made firm through the character which is required of every Muslim man and woman to be upon. This matter begins with the child from the earliest age when they are established upon faith in Allaah, having awe of Him, being constantly observant of Him, and reliable regarding Him, and seeking help and assistance from Him, at peace with its honor in all matters. So with this will they realize control of their very nature and be returned to the most excellent and upright of characters.
When you seek to develop a child far away from the Islamic creed, and when you strip them bare from religious guidance and Islamic character, certainly this child will grow up upon moral depravity and decay. They’ll grow up upon misguidance and heresy, and they’ll become foot-soldiers for Shaytaan. They will be following their soul’s rationalized cravings. The soul which commands towards evil will be controlling them, pushing them towards false and corrupt rationalized cravings.
Al-Hassan Al-Basree (may Allaah show him mercy) said, “The People of Fearful Awareness (of Allaah) have signs by which they are known: truthful speech, fulfilling the trusts, abiding by agreements, lack of pride and showing off, joining family ties, mercy to the weak, lack of associating with the opposite sex, good character, comprehensive knowledge, and following knowledge regarding what draws one closer and closer to Allaah.”
Anas, may Allaah be pleased with him, said, “Allaah’s Messenger (His blessings and peace be upon him) said, ‘Certainly the most perfect of people in faith is the best of them in character. Certainly good character leads one to the levels of Fasting and Prayer [Al-Bazaar; its men are trustworthy]
‘Aa`ishah said, “Allaah’s Messenger (His blessings and peace be upon him) would say, ‘O Allaah You’ve made my creation excellent, so make my character excellent.’” [Ahmad; its men are from the Saheeh]
Abee Tha’labah al-Khushanee said, “Allaah’s Messenger (His blessings and peace be upon him) said, ‘certainly the most beloved of you to me, and the nearest to me in the Next Life are those who make their character excellent. Certainly the most hated of you to me, and the furthest from me are those who have evil character – windbags and ranters.’” [Ahmad & at-Tabaraanee; Ahmad’s men are from the Saheeh]
Anas said, “Allaah’s Messenger (His blessings and peace be upon him) met Aboo Tharr and said, ‘O Aboo Tharr, shouldn’t I guide you to two characteristics that are lighter on the back and heavier in the scale than anything other than them?’ He replied, ‘Of course Allaah’s Messenger.’ So he said, ‘upon you is to be of good character and long periods of silence; for by the One Who has my soul in His Hand nothing beautifies creation quite like it.’” [Aboo Ya’laa & at-Tabaraanee; its men are reliable]
Aboo ad-Dardaa’ reported that the Prophet (Allaah’s blessings and peace be upon him) said, “Nothing is placed in the Scale heavier than good character. Certainly, good character leads its companion to levels of Fasting and Prayer.” [Al-Bazaar; its men are reliable]
Usaamah bin Shurayk said, “We were sitting with the Prophet (Allaah’s blessings and peace be upon him) as if birds were perched on our heads we didn’t speak until some people came and said, ‘Who’s the most beloved of Allaah’s slaves to Allaah, the Exalted?’ He said, ‘The best of them in character.’” [At-Tabaraanee; its men are from the Saheeh]
Mistress ‘Aa`ishah (may Allaah be pleased with her) was asked about the character of the Prophet (Allaah’s blessings and peace be upon him) so she said, “His character was the Qur’aan; he was pleased with what it said was pleasing (i.e. to Allaah), and he was angered by what is said was a cause of anger (i.e. to Allaah).” [Muslim]
The scholars have said about her words “his character was the Qur’aan”: for example the Exalted’s words which mean, “Take what is given freely, enjoin what is good, and turn away from the ignorant.” [Al-A’raaf 7: 199], “Indeed, Allaah orders justice and good conduct and giving to relatives and forbids immorality and bad conduct and oppression.” [An-Nahl 16: 90], “And be patient over what befalls you. Indeed, [all] that is of the matters [requiring] determination.” [Luqmaan 31: 17], “And whoever is patient and forgives – indeed, that is of the matters [requiring] determination.” [Ash-Shooraa 42: 43], “But pardon them and overlook [their misdeeds]. Indeed, Allaah loves the doers of good.” [Al-Maa’idah 5: 13], “And let them pardon and overlook. Would you not like that Allaah should forgive you?” [An-Noor 24: 22], “Repel [evil] by that [deed] which is better; and thereupon the one whom between you and him is enmity [will become] as though he was a devoted friend.” [Fussilat 41: 34], “And who restrain anger and who pardon the people – and Allaah loves the doers of good;” [Aali ‘Imraan 3: 134], “Avoid much [negative] assumption. Indeed, some assumption is sin. And do not spy or backbite each other.” [Al-Hujuraat 49: 12] – All of this they relate to show the he (i.e. the Prophet), Allaah’s blessings and peace be upon him, formed his own character from the Qur’aan, and he developed the character of the creation with it. In that regard he (Allaah’s blessings and peace be upon him) said, “Certainly I have only been sent for the perfection of noble character.” [Ibn Baaz authenticated it]. Then, when Allaah, the Exalted, perfected his character He praised him by saying what means, “And indeed, you are of a great moral character.” [Al-Qalam 68: 4]. So Glory be to Him; after He makes something great, and perfects it, and manifests is subtle fineness and benefit THEN He goes on to praise it and make it the beautification of this noble creation. Then He indicates all of this by saying what means, “And indeed, you are of a great moral character.” [Al-Qalam 68: 4]. Then the Messenger of Allaah (His blessings and peace be upon him) clarifies to the creation that Allaah loves this noble character and hates its opposite.
Mu’aath said, “Advise me Messenger of Allaah (His blessings and peace be upon him).” So he responded, “Mu’aath, I advise you to be fearfully aware of Allaah (at all times), speak the truth, honor your agreements, fulfill your trusts, abandon deception/betrayal, protect your neighbor, show mercy to the orphan, be gentle in speech, spread Salaam, perfect your deeds, cut short your hopes, cling tenaciously to faith, be in agreement with the Qur’aan, love the Next Life and your portion of the Account, and lower your wing. Prevent yourself from abusing a wise one, denying the truth, sin, disobeying a just Imaam, or making corruption in the earth. I advise you to have fearful awareness of Allaah (at all times) in every time, place, and circumstance. You should meet every sin with repentance; secretly for those things which are secret, openly for those things which are open.”
And from those things which al-Islaam calls us to in terms of Character is: smiling in people’s faces, good dealings and interactions, truthful speech, gentle companionship, spreading of good, sharing of food, visiting the sick Muslims (whether they are righteous or sinful). Not least of which we should be doing so in this land. Applying this will help attract the hearts, and it is part of calling to Allaah. The lands of the East weren’t entered into al-Islaam except by the Character of those who traveled there; places like Malaysia, Indonesia, China, Pakistan, India, and others.
So, it is imperative that we develop within ourselves and our children and spirit of clinging to these high morals and Islamic character. A character which our beloved (Allaah’s blessings and peace be upon him) our example Allaah’s Messenger was upon. The Exalted said what means, “Say, [O Muhammad], "If you should love Allaah, then follow me, [so] Allaah will love you and forgive you your sins. And Allaah is Forgiving and Merciful." [Aali ‘Imraan 3: 31]
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
الشيخ واثق العبيدي
رئيس مجلس الادارة
رئيس مجلس الادارة

عدد المساهمات : 188
تاريخ التسجيل : 21/08/2009

TRANSLATION: Khutbah, "Developing Good Character" March 4, 2011 Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: رد: TRANSLATION: Khutbah, "Developing Good Character" March 4, 2011   TRANSLATION: Khutbah, "Developing Good Character" March 4, 2011 Emptyالأحد 20 مارس - 19:32

God bless you Br. Saeed to this effort
Thank you
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل

TRANSLATION: Khutbah, "Developing Good Character" March 4, 2011
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1
 مواضيع مماثلة
-
» TRANSLATION: Khutbah, "Mercy To All The Worlds" March 18, 2011
» TRANSLATION: Khutbah, "Our Children in the West" February 18, 2011
» TRANSLATION: Khutbah, "Our Children in the West II" February 25, 2011
» Friday Khutbah: The Role of the Masjid 11/18/2011
» Friday Khutbah: Manners Between Muslims 12/16/2011

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
منتديات الشيخ واثق العبيدي :: المجمع العام - General Department :: English Forum-
انتقل الى: