منتديات الشيخ واثق العبيدي
منتديات الشيخ واثق العبيدي ترحب بكم نتشرف بوجودك معنــــــــا تفضل بالضغط على كلمة تسجيل ان كنت زائر او اضغط على كلمة دخول ان كنت عضواً ، اهلا وسهلا
منتديات الشيخ واثق العبيدي ترحب بكم نتشرف بوجودك معنــــــــا تفضل بالضغط على كلمة تسجيل ان كنت زائر او اضغط على كلمة دخول ان كنت عضواً ، اهلا وسهلا
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

TvQuran

الرئيسيةأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخول

MIRACLES OF WORD ALLAH-INTERESTING

اذهب الى الأسفل 
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
الشيخ واثق العبيدي
رئيس مجلس الادارة
رئيس مجلس الادارة

عدد المساهمات : 188
تاريخ التسجيل : 21/08/2009

MIRACLES OF WORD ALLAH-INTERESTING  Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: MIRACLES OF WORD ALLAH-INTERESTING    MIRACLES OF WORD ALLAH-INTERESTING  Emptyالخميس 12 يناير - 11:29

[table style="RIGHT: auto" border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0]

[tr style="RIGHT: auto"]
[td style="PADDING-BOTTOM: 0cm; PADDING-LEFT: 0cm; PADDING-RIGHT: 0cm; RIGHT: auto; PADDING-TOP: 0cm" id=yui_3_2_0_18_1326391520291197 vAlign=top][center][center][b][font=Times New Roman][size=21][b]MIRACLES OF WORD ALLAH-INTERESTING[/b][/size][/font][/b][/center][/center]
[/td][/tr][/table]

[b][size=16][b]AS'SALAMU ALAIKUM WA RAHMATULLAHI WA BARAKATUHU[/b][/size][/b][size=16]
THIS IS NOT A FICTITIOUS STORY... IT IS REAL AND VERIFIABLE Vander Hoven, a psychologist from Netherlands , announced his new discovery about the effect of reading the Quran and repeating the word ALLAH both on patients and on normal persons. The Dutch professor confirms his discovery with studies and research applied on many patients over a period of three years. Some of his patients were non-Muslims, others do not speak Arabic and were trained to pronounce the word 'ALLAH' clearly; the result was great, particularly on those who suffer from dejection and tension. Al Watan, a Saudi daily reported that the psychologist was quoted to say that Muslims who can read Arabic and who read the Quran regularly could protect themselves from psychological diseases.
[/size][size=16]The psychologist explained how each letter in the word 'ALLAH' affects healing of psychological diseases. He pointed out in his research that pronouncing the first letter in the word 'ALLAH' which is the letter (A), released from the respiratory system, controls breathing. He added that pronouncing the velar consonant (L) in the Arabic way, with the tongue touching slightly the upper part of the jaw producing a short pause and then repeating the same pause constantly, relaxes the aspiration. Also, pronouncing the last letter which is the letter (H) makes a contact between the lungs and the heart and in turn this contact controls the heartbeat. What is Exciting in the study is that this psychologist is a non-Muslim, but interested in Islamic sciences and searching for the secrets of the Holy Quran.
[/size][size=16]ALLAH, The Great and Glorious, says,' we will show them our signs in the universe and in their own-selves, until it becomes manifest'.... ALLAHU AKBAR ALLAH is great. ALLAH keeps me going day and night. Without ALLAH, I am no one. But with ALLAH, I can do everything. ALLAH is my strength.' This is a simple test. If you love ALLAH and you are not ashamed of all the great things that he has done for you, send this to everyone you know, May ALLAH help u to succeed...Ameen

MASHA ALLAH....MY DEAR MUSLIM BROTHERS AND SISTERS SEND THE MESSAGE THROUGHOUT UMMA....AND ALLAH WILL DEFINITELY REWARD YOU. During the next 60 seconds, stop whatever you are doing, and take this opportunity. (Literally it is only 1 minute) All you have to do is the following: You simply say 'A prayer' for the person that sent you this message. Next, you send this message to everyone you know. In a while, more people will have prayed for you and you would have obtained a lot of people praying for others. Next, stop and think and appreciate ALLAH's power in your life, for doing what you know is pleasing to him.

If you are not ashamed to do this, follow the instructions. ALLAH said, 'If you are ashamed of me, I will be ashamed of you.' If you are not ashamed, send this message...only if you believe. 'Yes, I love ALLAH. ALLAH is my fountain of Life and My Savior.[/size]

[font=Arial][size=9] BR : Nawaz Kasam [/size][/font]
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل

MIRACLES OF WORD ALLAH-INTERESTING
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1
 مواضيع مماثلة
-
» In the name of Allah the most merciful the most gracious; all thanks to Allah the lord of the heavens and Earth and peace be upon Mohamed (saw) and his companions,
» Have You Wondered About Allah? هل سالت عن الله عزوجل
» khutba #9 ICT AZ USA. Holding firm unto the rope of Allah,and keeping away from division.
» Want to understand the word mashallah

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
منتديات الشيخ واثق العبيدي :: المجمع العام - General Department :: English Forum-
انتقل الى: